Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 February, 01:49
Over the skies of DFW Airport, just minutes ago...

If you think this is anywhere near over....

You assholes are fucking confused.

Thanks GenMuse for sending this 'Sky Shot' to me.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLineMessage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
04 February, 03:29
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
wow! I just took this image last night on my iphone. I live at the tippy top of a mountain in Northern California (the Sierras) and when I was closing my bedroom blinds I saw what appeared to be a vert twinkly blue circle [with my named eye].. I had my husband-to-be come look (he already is ready to have me committed haha] but sure enough he said, "What IS THAT?! I see a Q". For me it was a confirmation that I have been right to believe in Q. That my gut instinct and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
and intuition has not led me astray. that God is most certainly real, and that this is on HIS timing and we always knew this would be nothing less than #Biblical So keep shining the light, I firmly am of the belief that God woke each of us up for a purpose. #GODSPEED πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ
03:30 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsInExhile in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Francesca Grady, click on at the bottom under it