Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 04:15
If DJT is still POTUS (Republic/Constitution) but FBI (USA Inc) doesn’t know he is, that makes for one awkward scenario if that’s the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Wheeeeeeee

Is The U.S. a free country or a country that has become a free for all?
05:56 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 August, 07:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i beg i disagree about the later part of the statement pleanty is being done on a massive its being done at the local and state levels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 August, 08:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
agree, there are some working hard to do something about it, indeed, even risking their lives and families and some are getting killed in the process of trying to do something about it, my deepst gratitude for their courage.🙏

My purposes for the post was more of the free for all happening and that includes how is it that we have two Presidents, including the border invasion and free services for all who ask except tax paying citizens. Schools now teach children to be the other gender,

Novak was banned from the U.S. open, the healthiest best tennis player in the world, why?

This country has blown all of its gaskets and my neighbors go about their day as if, all is normal.

Bless all of you who see crazy upside down world and stay sane.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 August, 06:59
True but this is changing we are finally getting the numbers we need.

Perhaps because we all dropped the ball and did not protect our children?

Nana is understanding that over 2/3rds of Congress have the bloodline of the evil Reptilian Queen.

Wasn't there a law at some point about members of the royal family not being eligible for Congress or President?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 August, 12:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think we discussed it before but Attorneys can't be President either..

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 August, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
UNDER THE 1776 CONSTITUTION 1873 CHANGED THAT

arba happihr @arba
27 August, 06:10
What a plan that was.
Shameful really.