Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 August, 08:06
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I have a Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law who are in their mid 60's. They Grow their Own Food and have been "Living Off the Land" in a small-community of like-minded others in Maine. They are, or believe themselves to be, very "health conscious"; BUT They Got the First Two Jabs and at Least One and Probably More of the "Boosters".
They Tried to Pressure Us into getting the Jab because we have been providing a space for my wife's 99 year old mother whom we removed from her retirement complex because they wouldn't allow Anyone Access to their loved ones and she most likely would have died from Isolation by Now.
So Far, they haven't had any observable side-effects.
My Step-Daughter is "Health Conscious" 26 Year Old. She is a Vegetarian and Exercises Regularly. She has a Master's Degree in Social Work; BUT She Got the Jabs and at Least 1 "Booster" and was so angry that her Mom Didn't Get the Jab for Herself & Her Mother that She Temporarily Cut off All Contact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396