Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 07:38
JuanOSavin
12 hrs

It’s going to be epic!

https://www.dailywire.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 August, 07:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I watched the Netflix special on Mcafee last night. Interesting man. Sounds like he had an " I do not give a fook" attitude.....on a funnier note...I think he was held together by whiskey, cigarettes and hair dye! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 02:06
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
~giggles~

I used to say something similar about my uncle.

He worked in the tunnels his whole life, was a demolition man.
I never remember a time in my life as a child that when he came to our house (which was usually only once or twice a year) that he was not so drunk that he would usually hit a small tree or two in the yard on the way up the driveway.

We all wondered for yrs what was keeping him alive. I told my mother that I thought it was cause his insides were literally pickled from all the alcohol!

Had I realized before he died a few years ago what was going on in tunnels I would have asked him questions.

I wondered when I got older just how damn many tunnels could they need under lakes and shit,.
He spent a lot of time out west and quite a bit of time in Hawaii as well as up north over the yrs.
He was a worthless human, spreading kids everywhere he went and never took care of any of them. Upset my Mom terribly all the time.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
we all have family issues that we need to heal from, whether directly or indirectly. God bless you Nana!
02:14 PM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gigi 1217, click on at the bottom under it