Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 August, 02:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 August, 09:47
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Hell to me isn’t a place, its the absence of GOD IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL, an amazing energy thats been extinguished through choices of one’s own decisions. Just my opinion.🙏🌹♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
There is a Heaven ...there is a hell
It is as God says it is
The Amighty Gods Words are Truth
He does not lie ...
IT IS GODS OPINION THAT MATTERS

09:55 PM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 August, 10:06
I didn’t say there wasn’t a Heaven or Hell, I just said they are not places. Everything is energy and my GOD IS WITHIN ME not in a book or church or religion, but honor your opinion and we each are where we are supposed to be. Yes of course GODs opinion matters GOD IS THE CREATOR, and we each are a part of GODs energies. None are on the same path we each have our own to follow and none better than the others. Blessings and Love! 🙏🥰🌹

24 August, 10:39
In response Stevie King to her Publication
The Almighty Gods Word StandsTrue

According to the post you commented under
hell is a place backed by scripture
I included that same meme here ...

Research the scriptures listed

24 August, 10:01
When you Pray to The Almighty God and ask forgiveness of your sins
That is repenting of your sins
That's how you avoid hell
Thats how you enter into Heaven

We are all sinners saved by the
Grace of God