Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Nebraska us the latest State to leave the School Board Union.

The other states that have left the NSBA include Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
12:39 PM - Aug 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 August, 01:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
So arrogant!! We are taking OUR COUNTRY back one COUNTY at a time!! This POS needs to go..................glad to see and hear other states are on board too and fighting the School Board Unions!! Keep up the great work Patriots!!

WE THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP AND WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!! 🙏♥️🦅

https://www.wral.com/johns...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
25 August, 01:41
thats awesome news! i didnt know! ty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 August, 01:41
Wow...I'm surprised to see California. I'm sure Oregon won't leave till Kate is does.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 August, 12:58
Get with it Oklahoma!