Kim Runner @kimrunner
6:00pm Eastern Schumann Update...

We had a little blackout earlier this morning!

*3 pic
06:04 PM - Aug 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 August, 08:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
please let this be day 2 out 10 days of darkness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 August, 08:55
BAM BAM
@q_therealmccoy
just now
In response Kim Runner ⌣ to her Publication
https://truthsocial.com/@K...

VK ,
Listen to Clip(((…)))😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
22 August, 10:51
i felt the earth move under feet i feel the sky come trumblin down.

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
23 August, 01:19
In response Renee White to her Publication
I lived in So. CA as a kid. I had a neighborhood friend with your name. Just thought I would ask if it could be the same Renee White? Stranger things have happened to me ...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 August, 11:45
What do you think these blackouts mean?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 August, 07:07
I see an 88

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
21 August, 10:30
"i'm sorry, i feel asleep." lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 August, 10:40
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 August, 07:00
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
L💙L

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 August, 10:25

Storm Rider @StormRider
22 August, 05:23
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Time 6:47
6 11 = 17

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 August, 08:01
Looks like that could've happened around 1111
💚🌟💚

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 August, 07:08
Blackout
Necessary
- Media?
- Internet?
- Comms?
- Lights?
- Schumann Resonance?????!?????

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
22 August, 05:29
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Make it happen already. Damn.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 August, 10:56
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
oooooh never considered the schumann...........there have been several blackouts like this the past 2-3 years..........(i didn't start following the SR until 2017)

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
21 August, 06:30
It's when they are all in same sequence/frequency pattern... peaks & valleys matching, so then all the way down, every layer receives their "blast"... where it sends them, they have a choice, to either sky rocket or get caught in the ash & mud. It's called the Real Direct
Energy Source 💥⚡️🔥 #TheSource #THESPIRIT #God #TheEvent #ChristSpirit

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 August, 07:02
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
vibes resonating

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 August, 06:26
Timeline Shift

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 August, 06:26
Omg i see that little blackout, what time💙

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 August, 06:24
Seems like they are Backed into a Corner BIG TIME!!

We need to all Manifest Light like never Before!!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 August, 06:21

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 August, 06:34
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
There aren't any breaks in data from this monitoring station in Italy

http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 August, 06:09
I expect more

LeLe John @Grace1125
26 August, 09:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
like this

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
26 August, 08:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 August, 06:06
Are blackouts good? Bad? Or neutral?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 August, 10:48
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
They're necessary