⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
It doesn't matter how many times I watch this video, it always gets me.
Feel very proud of what each and everyone of us is doing. GOD BLESS YOU, PATRIOTS.
#NCSWIC
10:30 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
... ... @Luciferlost
22 August, 01:22
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Powerful....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
21 August, 08:39
♥️💪Love and strength in God...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 August, 08:24
me too everytime i see this my heart cries and the tears fall, and I thank God for every single Warrior, every single Hero♥️♥️♥️

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
21 August, 06:03
"Dawn is coming..."

ThanQ for the Reminder of His faithfulness

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 August, 11:25
Thank you for the reminder Luis❣️
This one always gets me too
🙏🏻

amy lilley @amylilley
20 August, 10:53
To all my Friends who are still talking to me, I have said from the ‘beginning’, it’s about the children, never lose site of the children💞❤️💞🙏🏻😇

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 06:47
ThanQ for posting this one...keep it going....each time i see it...it is so powerful💞🦅

Blu Bird donated @se0861
20 August, 02:12
Thank you for re-posting this, reason why we are here, why we never ever give up. With heavy hearts, day after day, we fight.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 August, 11:22
THIS video! You are right, Luis! It packs a hard punch to the conscience and heart every time I see it also! We can only imagine how much the evil ones set their spirits against President Trump, for declaring war on their deep, sick pleasure!

God is ridding the Earth of this coordinated, horrific child and adult trafficking that breaks His Great Heart, and He is using Donald John Trump, (still our President!) to lead the charge!

All of US are helping to hold up President Trump's arms, just like Aaron and Hur held up Moses' arms in the huge, hot, and long battle! (Reference Exodus 17)

Thanks for the reminder why WE hang in there!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 August, 10:56
Brings up a lot of emotion! Everyone needs to see this and see what monsters we are dealing with! Cant eait for their day of reckoning!! God bless each and every child who has suffered at the hands of these monsters!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 10:43
Yep, this one hurts. I love all of you so much for standing up when GOD called. I am honored to be here with all of you.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 August, 10:33
God Bless you Patriot