Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 August, 10:07
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Wow...this is strong and quite True. My dr quit me over a hypothetical convo regarding treatment for me if i got the china virus. One yr later after her presriptions ran out i got real sick and nearly died. Spent 13 days in hospital and came out 90lbs and still quite sick. I got on AU the next day and began the next part of the fight for my life. Now back to my normal fighting weight...and stronger than before i got sick in '05 and again this yr...and i never waivered or lost Faith in God or His right hand man DJT. Trust the Plan!!! WWG1WGA WW MAGA....as Commander would say: All smoke and mirrors.🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 August, 10:43
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I should mention that shes an aids dr and state provided...im not proud of being a state dependant...but in '05 i was even sicker than this yr thanks to fauci. So long before the fauci/gates/ukraine created virus i was suffering from another fauci/gates "virus" u know as hiv. Im now convinced that parasites and other type of released lil vermin in our bodies are the cause of all cancers, aids, lupus, and many other *cell related illnesses*. All created by fauci/gates and U.S. administrations going back decades. Fuckers! But im not bitter😏....it brought me closer to my Creator, grew my Faith, and showed me what im made of....and im not done by a long shot! Many times God has carried me thru near life ending perdicaments including a car crash, illness, and my lil family breakup. Thank God for my son!!!!!...hes been with me since he was 2yrs old. I never would have left without Him. God Bless u unvaxxed American badasses!!! Be Well, live long, and prosper.👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🤗 In God's Hands

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 August, 10:50
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Wow, you too?!!! I got real sick in June last year, after hugging recently vaxxed people only once (could it really be that?!) and couldn't get any docs to diagnose correctly, after 2 months ended up in hospital for 3 weeks, got docs shocked, they've never seen a case like mine, got surgery and heavy meds, nearly died, and came out 98 pounds, skin and bones only. And I was too thin to begin with, then lost 20 pounds. Everyone who saw me thought I'm not gonna make it. After 4 months I didn't need a wheelchair outside anymore, I had enough muscles to stand/walk through the day. After 8 months I finally was able maintain normal body temperature in air conditioned buildings again, had fat back in my bone marrow again. I started looking healthy. Took me a whole year to get back to normal. The worst experience of my life. I just kept reading other anons and patriots writing about truth even though I could barely hold a phone, let alone write here, had no energy. I still don't know what it r

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
20 August, 06:17
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
😭😭Oh my gosh when I read this ( which I so desperately needed today) I started weeping. I've been all alone in this journey but I've never given up. Thank the good LORD for my AU family because without all of you I can't imagine what my mindset would have been. When your ostracized from everyone and they think of you as a Misfit and an outcast there are moments of weakness and unbearable sadness, but we never gave up and we didn't give in just as President Trump told us. Anything worth fighting for will NEVER be easy. Keep the Faith. God Bless you all and God bless AU 🙏

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
22 August, 10:26
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
I’m all alone too, but we are alone TOGETHER. ❤️
God bless!🙏🏼

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 August, 10:46
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
Hugs to you. 🥰 🌺
God bless you, fren! 🐸