Kovian Tel @Kovian
Most of the military turn their backs to the Abomination/Biden's motorcade.

#wwg1wga
04:28 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kovian in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
21 January, 07:32
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
How do you know that is Biden's motorcade. It looks like some nobody's old car just driving around filming the Guard. Not good sauce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 January, 07:36
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
They would not be standing at parade rest, in formation.

There is another video that shows a view up the line of cars, quite obviously a motorcade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
27 January, 11:15
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I've seen this video not cut, that's a motorcade, i have no doubt about that (and i think that's the reason why they asked them to go out of the lines of Capitol (and maybe that's why they let them in a parking for the night after too)

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
21 January, 03:27
Love this! Would be saluting otherwise...#GodBlessOurTroops

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 11:12
That's our kids! Thank you for your service!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 January, 01:50
Well done! 😜

Katerina Tse @Katerina
21 January, 12:45
Because they know!!

Phil Smith @I_have_to_hide
20 January, 11:29
It looks like they were told to stand that way.

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
20 January, 11:59
In response Phil Smith to his Publication
my hubs is in NG and he said it looks intentional, but not ordered.

Angelic Prophet @angelicprophet
21 January, 12:29
In response Phil Smith to his Publication
look closely... one spits

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
20 January, 11:21
playing devils advocate here do you think they are doing their job and watching the perimeter? cant protect if your back is to enemy or potential threat.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 January, 07:11
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
what exactly would be in the perimeter during Dc lockdown?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 January, 11:20
not one soldier saluted. the military just commed that they do not accept Biden as POTUS

Kovian Tel @Kovian
20 January, 08:54
Per the motorcade, yes, it is the motorcade.
Protocol dicates at least a salute per ranking officer and everyone else standing at attention.

Per alternative view, here it is:

Neen @€@ @Neenatz
20 January, 07:31
atta boys! 💚🇺🇸💚

Michael Zerby @M3dicine
20 January, 07:29
This was from the motorcade? Anyone got an alternate view?

gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
20 January, 07:29
police as well. turned their backs to the motorcade on its way to capitol

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
20 January, 07:28
aren't they suppposed to salute? I mean I think I saw somewhere that they're not going to recognize him as president. They're in charge not him. the corporation is done with. I saw him signing blank EO's saying he's rejoining the Paris climate accourd. We're watching a movie. 🤣 Biden probably said he's not playing a roll unless he gets to be president for a day or two. The thing I love the best is the people that are rubbing my face in it. Calling me a Qtard and crazy. They just keep digging their graves deeper and deeper. I can't wait to just be the bigger person. Things are different now.

Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
20 January, 07:58
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Trump said last summer "Biden is shot" at three rallies. Take him at his word. I believe the actor playing Biden now is none other than Jim Carey who played him on a SNL show. Nothing he does counts. We, the People need to find our RESOLVE to stand up and say No More Slavery.

Only followers of this user (Christi85295) can see their posts

Jennifer Wehnert @Runngcr8z
20 January, 05:38
This speaks VOLUMES to me....

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
20 January, 05:24
I love it 😍 . These are PATRIOTS!!!!!

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
20 January, 05:24
I love it 😍 . These are PATRIOTS!!!!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 January, 04:57
beautiful thing